“An excellent training. Judge Malcolm Simmons really understands judicial case management” - District Court Judge, Maldives
“The most informative training I have ever attended. Judge Malcolm Simmons was great” - High Court Judge, Pakistan
This workshop is intended for judges, judicial assistants and court managers and will take a detailed look at the principles and techniques for Judicial Case Management.
The workshop will review the lessons learned from recent justice system reforms designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of judicial administration.
The workshop will also cover the scope of application and principles of judicial ethics.
The workshops will cover:
· Understanding the purpose of Judicial Case Management;
· Active Judicial Case Management;
· Techniques for successful Judicial Case Management;
· Judicial Independence;
· Conducting a pre-trial review hearing and proactively monitor the progress of a case
· Making use of special measures for the vulnerable
· Use of technology to support case management techniques
· Setting appropriate and challenging performance targets and monitoring performance